Click this link to access >>> TechWyns Recruitment portal
[Enquiries@techwyns.com | Contact: 4253012760]
FIND IDEAL TECH CANDIDATES FOR THOSE TOUGH-TO-FILL POSITIONS WITH TECHWYNS
TechWyns Makes It Easy To Find Top Tech Talent With The Right Skillset
Our customizable solutions include:
- Access to our candidate resume database of 9M tech professionals.
- Advanced search functionality to easily find candidates with the right skills.
- Fully managed services to deliver pre-screened candidates to fast track your short list.
- Insights into candidates most likely to make a career move.
Attract: A world-class candidate experience lets you reach, engage, and connect with talent wherever they are
- Direct Sourcing
- Field Recruiting
- Social Referrals
- Internal Mobility
- Employer Brand
- Career Website
- Easy Apply
- Candidate Engagement
JOBSEEKERS - Job Search Made Easy
Looking for work? 10 Million+ people have been hired through TechWyns. Want an amazing experience? Organize your search, stand out to employers, and track your progress here. Let's get to work. .
TechWyns will help you build a great recruitment strategy with the following
- To develop a recruitment strategy that's in line with your recruitment process will help you attract candidates faster. The following are steps that we implement to help you formulate a successful recruitment plan:
- Analyze your recruitment needs and assign a budget.
- Create a hiring calendar based on the requests from client or hiring manager.
- Identify tools that will help you achieve your goals.
- Design a workflow suiting your hiring pattern and automate the next step.
- Conduct background and verification checks for candidates.
- Integrate with other service providers like Zoho to provide a collective experience.
What are the recruitment KPI's?
- Recruitment KPIs are key performance indicators which are used to measure hiring success and optimize the way you hire candidates. There are four KPIs used in TechWyns Recruit:
- Time-to-fill: The time it takes to fill vacant positions.
- Time-to-hire: The time it takes to identify and recruit a candidate to fill a vacant position.
- Age of the job: The time period of an open job.
- Job acceptance rate: Compares the number of candidates who were presented an offer versus the number of candidates who accepted the offer.
- These metrics will give you a comprehensive view of your recruitment process and helps in strengthening your hiring strategy.
Growth Hacker At Stealth Generative AI Startup
The Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
Seattle, WA · Full-time
send resumes to email@example.com